This may not be your first time to hear about Shaun T and his amazing ways in helping people who have an affinity to achieving a healthy and gorgeous looking body through his workout programs. However, it could be that you have only heard about the Insanity: The Asylum just recently and you are willing to test yourself. How far can you really go? Maybe this intense workout could be a means in answering that.
The prequel to this, the Insanity workout program has gained world wide recognition after it took the fitness world by a storm just a few years back. It featured highly intense cross training exercises which are geared to develop you into becoming as strong and agile as athletes while allowing you to do it in the comfort of your home. Because of the major success of the first installment, fitness celebrity Shaun T decided to come up with a follow up to the already crazy Insanity, the Insanity: The Asylum.
Later on, we will give you a little intro on who Shaun T is and how he built his name in the industry of fitness. Of course, we shall discuss how the Insanity: The Asylum works and the items that are included if you wish to avail of it.
If you wish to become closer to finding out if you are capable of enduring this challenging yet highly rewarding training, then hold on to your horses and just keep on reading.
Who is Shaun T?
Shaun T or Shaun Thompson is very popular in the fitness world and has established his name as a fitness guru and a dance choreographer. He grew up in New Jersey and graduated with a degree in Sports Science from Rowan University with a minor in Theater and Dance. This has influenced him to incorporate many fun dance steps in some of his sought-after workout videos, making it very entertaining to watch and follow. After completing his education, he worked with many large companies such as Wyett and Equinox with the same line of work—working and leading the health and fitness departments. He has also worked with many famous fitness celebrities such as Kathy Smith of Project: You.
Aside from being a fitness instructor, Shaun T has also been in many theater and film productions, either as a performer or a choreographer. He has performed and worked alongside popular personalities like Val Kilmer, Adam Lambert, Queen Latifah and Mariah Carey.
Shaun T joined a partnership with Beachbody, an established empire of fitness and lifestyle products, and contributed many products himself. This has become his medium of combining his two passions – dance and fitness. He successfully launched his first workout series, Hip Hop Abs in 2007 and soon became unstoppable in creating more and more workout programs that can cater to any consumer, may they be kids to full grown adults.
Now, Shaun T is living the life and is quite having fun travelling, appearing in many TV shows and publications, and helping people all over the globe in attaining the highest level of fitness that they can get.
What is Insanity: The Asylum? How is it different from other cross training workouts?
The Insanity: The Asylum is a sequel to the Insanity program by Shaun T but unlike with the previous installment, it promises to squeeze more sweat and calories from you in just 30 days, instead of 60. This program is definitely not for the faint-hearted or for those who do not have the motivation to start with. Not like your usual training courses, the exercises are a lot more challenging and barely allows little time for breaks to let you catch your breath. All this is rewarded by gorgeous results that in a span of a month.
The exercises which Shaun T will teach you are compound ones, meaning you will be able to work many muscles at once. Resistance training is also accomplished by using your own weight. You do get periods of rest… in the form of cardio exercises which are still quite a challenge.
Shaun T’s Insanity: The Asylum is basically a compilation of well-researched training videos which you can follow at home. It uses a Lockdown plan which guides you to burn thousands of calories with each workout and to eat a healthy diet that goes well with the training. It contains 6 highly intense workouts:
- Speed & Agility – Pulse-pounding cardio drills designed to accelerate your metabolism and incinerate calories like nothing ever before.
- Vertical Plyo – A high-velocity burnout of your legs and glutes… because working the biggest muscles triggers the greatest fat burn.
- Relief – A feel-good stretch session that keeps your metabolism revved up while preparing your body to accept its next challenge.
- Strength – This total-body strength workout will start cutting you up from head to toe and help sculpt the long, lean muscles you’ve always wanted.
- Game Day – Extreme athletic training that melts off fat from every angle—so your body looks incredible from every angle.
- Back to Core – Engage every inch of your core, helping you blowtorch belly fat and eliminate love handles!
What are the tools and equipment that I need in order to fully accomplish the program?
Shaun designed a very strategic set of tools and equipment that you can use in order for you to maximize results. These items are included when you get the Insanity: The Asylum:
- Agility Ladder – improves coordination and speeds up the burning of your fats
- Speed Rope – helps you in increasing your speed while lowering your body fat and improving your endurance
- Lockdown Nutrition Plan – a meal plan good for 30 days that helps you lose weight, improve metabolism and speed up your fat-burning
- Workout Calendar – helps you in deciding what video to watch and follow on a certain day
- The Playbook – presents a carefully laid out plan that will guide you throughout the program
- Lockdown Guide – your guide into using the whole program and achieving the best results in 30 days
Why should I buy Insanity: The Asylum?
Insanity: The Asylum is indeed a really great deal for your money. When you avail of the program, you also get to grab hold of these bonuses from Shaun T to help you achieve the best results:
- Athletic Performance Assessment – so you can keep track of your improvements
- Overtime – this takes your metabolism into overdrive so you can burn thousands of calories every after workout.
You also get a 30-day money back guarantee in case things do not work out for you. This way, you get the chance to try and finish the whole program without having to pay anything if it does not work.
Training done by professional Olympic athletes that are only done in exclusive training centers and sports performance labs can now be accessible to people who desire to become the best in terms of strength, speed and agility. Although definitely not for the beginners and those with medical conditions, the Insanity: The Asylum could be the solution for you to bring your fitness and health to another level.