If you ask a friend what you should do to get abs that smoking hot abs you see on magazines, the default answer is to always do sit ups. Then horrible memories from you gym class come flooding back to daunt you from ever getting a set of sexy abs. You remember sit ups and crunches as your worst exercises because you can vividly recall how they hurt your neck and back. You do not want to go back to that.
So how on earth do you get a set of toned, well sculpted 6 pack? Many workout programs try to address this by incorporating sit ups, crunches, bicycles and other horrible abdominal exercises into an upbeat setting with fun music and all. Yet still, the things that scare you in the first place- sit ups and crunches- are there. Certainly, seldom are the workouts that can really fit into your wants and needs for getting a leaner and toned body.
Hip Hop Abs is one of these few workouts that address both your comfort and goals. Shaun T, the person whom you will thank for in the future has made sure that you get the set of abs that you have wanted without lying down on the floor to hurt yourself with crunches. Hip Hop Abs is surely the way to get sexier in a fun and comfortable way!
If you wish to learn more about this groundbreaking workout, then just keep on reading. We will take you to a walkthrough on how the Hip Hop Abs work and what its contents are. We will also introduce to you the legendary Shaun T who made this possible.
Who is Shaun T?
Shaun Thompson, or Shaun T as he is often called, is a fitness expert who grew up in New Jersey. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Sports Science in Rowan University with a minor in Theater and Dance. From then on, he was engaged into the fitness world, initially working under major health companies including Equinox and Wyett. He has also worked with some of the famous fitness coaches during that time, like Kathy Smith of Project: You.
Shaun also has a lot of experience in working either as a performer or a choreographer. He has made many appearances in theater, TV shows and commercials, and movies including The Ten Commandments, Pippin, Applause, Six Feet Under and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He has worked alongside very famous celebrities such as Nick and Aaron Carter, Angie Stone, Queen Latifah and Mariah Carey.
Soon enough, Shaun T joined in a partnership with Beachbody. He shared several fitness programs that really show his passion for both dance and fitness. In 2007, he launched Hip Hop Abs as his first program with the company. Hip Hop Abs has gained world-wide recognition over the years and has served as Shaun’s springboard to create more and more workouts that aims to help more people. Many fitness programs that became more tailor-made for various age groups and skill levels are now available on the BeachBody website.
As of the moment, Shaun T living the dream by travelling, appearing in many TV shows and publications, and helping people all over the world in attaining the best, healthiest versions of themselves.
What is Hip Hop Abs?
Hip Hop Abs is basically a workout system that targets to loss the extra fat around your abs and sculpt the area. What sets this workout program apart from the others is that it does not require you to get on the floor and do sit ups and crunches. It incorporates a lot of dance moves in the routine, making it very fun to do. Shaun T’s undying motivation and encouragement is there with you all throughout the program.
Hip Hop Abs operates on making use of Shaun T’s Tip, Tuck, Tighten on all of his workout routines. This maneuvers are said to cause your abdominal muscles to work in a higher gear if used for the whole duration of the workout. The moves are fairly easy to follow and modifications for beginning fitness junkies out there.
The package mainly includes 4 amazing workout videos that will surely help you get that 6 pack in no time. These are:
- Secret to Flat Abs – An introduction to how the program will go and an orientation for you to the techniques of toning your upper abs, lower abs and obliques while burning fat. (13 minutes)
- Fat Burning Cardio – A hip new way of doing cardio without the monotony of repetitive movements. It includes a lot of easy dance steps! (30 minutes)
- Ab Sculpt – A collection of ab moves to take you to the set of abs that you have been dreaming of (25 minutes)
- Total Body Burn – A combination of cardio and total body sculpting while joining in Shaun T’s signature ab moves so you can define your abs while burning a massive amount of calories.
Physical exercise is only one part of the whole program. Shaun T includes the following in the package in order for you to holistically approach fitness and get into the perfect shape:
- Step by Step Nutrition Guide – A set of meal plans that will help you in deciding which foods are healthy to eat
- 30 Day Workout Calendar – A carefully prepared plan for you to know what workout to do for a particular day of the week
- 24/7 online support – So you can get professional support and encouragement from Shaun T himself and from others who share the same vision as you
- Measurement card and tape measure – Tools that will help you keep track of your progress
What equipment do I need to get started?
Since Hip Hop Abs is practically Pilates but a really fun and dynamic one, you only need enough space anywhere in your room to allow you to move about and a yoga mat for the floor exercises. (Do not worry. This is not for sit ups as promised.) You can add challenge to the workouts by holding on to a pair of weights or by wearing weighted gloves. It is all up to you.
Why should I buy Hip Hop Abs?
Hip Hop Abs is definitely for beginners who specifically want to have results shown on their abdomen. And who would not want a beautiful set of abs? The main selling point of Hip Hop Abs is its promise of not letting you do sit ups and crunches. This can really help a lot of people who wish to get back on shape but are intimidated to do so because they have back problems or they simply do not want to do those kinds of exercises. The upbeat music and the hip dance steps really breaks the ice during the workouts.
Aside from the tools and the workout videos, you also get to have free bonus items when you purchase Hip Hop Abs today. This is to make sure that you get more than just a gorgeous abdomen. You can have:
- Hips, Buns and Thighs that targets your lower body
- Results on the Run Diet Guide which gives you tips so you can still enjoy the food from your favorite restaurants
- 6 Day SlimDown Plan to jumpstart you results in the first 6 days of the program
- Learn to Dance with Shaun T includes 3 dance routines that allow you to groove to the music made by the brightest stars in the music industry
Also, you can still enjoy the program even if you are skeptical. Purchase it, use it for 60 days and see if it works. If it does not, then you can have a total money refund. It is practically a 0% risk financial investment for you to get sexy abs.
What are you waiting for?
Gone are the days when you have to endure painful and boring sit ups and crunches just to get the set of drop dead gorgeous abs that you have been wishing for. With the Hip Hop Abs workout program, you now have the secret to having a flat, sexy abs minus the painful back and neck. All you have left to do is to get yourself a copy of the Hip Hop Abs and start toning those abs right now!