Many people are struggling to maintain or get back their ideal body weights. This is partly due to our increasing access to process food and the automation of the things that we do every day. We ourselves want to engage in a healthier lifestyle but certain factors do not allow us to do so. Most of us are busy with attending to our families’ needs, working hard to get a promotion or just to enjoy other things such as our little hobbies that keeps us sane from the crazy thing that is our life.
Some lifestyle suggestions do try to address this issue by making you exercise intensely for an hour. These workouts promise to deliver massive results in just a few hours of exercise in a week, allowing you to enjoy the other things that you want to do. However, the problem with these workouts is that they tend to be boring and repetitious, eventually keeping you from finishing the program and getting the results you wanted.
This is where Shaun T gives you the Rockin’ Body workout program to help with your weight loss and fitness concerns. It guarantees you that you will burn lots of calories in just one workout so you can still do the things you want to do without sacrificing fun and enjoyment.
In this review, we will take you to a run through of how the Rockin’ Body training guide looks like and how it works. We will also introduce to you some facts about Rockin’ Body’s creator, Shaun T and his contributions to the fitness world.
If you are ready to get a smoldering hot body in just a few weeks’ time? Then this article might just help you in getting that. Read on!
Who is Shaun T?
Shaun Thompson, or otherwise known as Shaun T is a native of New Jersey and has been an athlete ever since he was a student at Rowan University. He shone as a track and field player and graduated with a degree in Sports Science and a minor in Theater and Dance.
After graduation, he went on to enter the fitness industry working under some of the biggest names in fitness and health, including Equinox and Wyett. He has worked alongside famous fitness gurus such as Kathy Smith of Project: You. Shaun has been associated with the biggest names in sports as well. Examples are Nike, Boost Athletic Shoes, RadioShack, and the LA Lakers.
He has had a lot of endeavors in show business either as a performer or a choreographer. He has performed and worked with popular celebrities such as Mariah Carey, Adam Lambert, Aaron and Nick Carter and many others. He has made many appearances in TV shows such as Six Feet Under, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, CNN, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Good Morning America, and The Doctors.
Eventually, Shaun got into a partnership with Beach Body, the leading empire of fitness programs. His first contribution to the company was Hip Hop Abs which stole the world’s attention after having had global recognition for helping so many beginners in getting into shape in a very fun way. This made Shaun T unstoppable in making fitness programs that are tailor made to address each individual’s differences in terms of age and skill level. Years later, he followed up his first project with a similar but levelled up version, the Rockin’ Body that is sure to burn as much calories in just a little time.
Shaun T currently is enjoying life by helping many people achieve their goals through his writings and programs. He still continues to guest many TV shows and contribute to many sports and fitness publications.
What it Rockin’ Body?
Rockin’ Body is another workout program by Shaun T that is guaranteed to give you results in just a fraction of the time. Unlike many Pilates and cardio workouts, this makes you dance to the groove of some of the latest upbeat music. It still has some principles from the first installment of Hip Hop Abs series but are done in a more intense fashion, making you lose up to 1,500 calories per workout.
At just a reasonable cost, you get a holistic package to deal with burning fat on your target areas. The Rockin’ Body includes 5 enjoyable workout videos, each will give you fast results:
- Mark, Move and Groove – Practically a beginner’s guide into the basics of Shaun T’s dance moves and workout routines
- Party Express – A quick workout that is sure to burn as much calories and is perfect for busy people like you
- Rock It Out – Basically a strength training that will help you sculpt and tone your body to the tune of rock and roll music
- Disco Groove – More of a cardio routine that reminds you of grooving to the beat of disco music
- Shaun T’s Dance Party – A really fun dance marathon that will surely make you sweat with popular songs playing at the background.
Aside from the workout videos, Shaun T will include these helpful tools to facilitate your total body transformation:
- Shaun T’s Quickstart Guide – A manual that helps you learn the things you need to get started with the program
- Never “Diet” Again Guide – Helps you in choosing the right food to complement your workout without having to starve and eat dull, bland meals
- 24/7 Online Support – This is for you to gain access to support and encouragement from an online community and have online chats with Shaun T himself
Why should I buy Rockin’ Body?
Shaun T has been in the industry for quite some time now and has gained a reputation in creating highly effective workout programs all these years. It would be safe to assume that this workout program is reliable and cost-efficient considering the background and the credibility of the person who created it.
It is the perfect product for people like you who do not want to spend hours in cardio classes or in gyms, doing boring exercises. With Rockin’ Body, it is as if you are just dancing your way to fitness and you will not even notice burning 1,500 calories at all.
Rockin’ Body comes with additional bonuses from Shaun T to make sure that you can maximally gain results from the program.
- Hard-Core Abs – a workout program that focuses on sculpting and toning your abdominal muscles
- Booty Time – targets on lifting and sculpting the perfect buns and hips
- 3-Day SlimDown – a guide for you to jumstart results in as early as 3 days in doing the Rockin’ Body workout
- Party Guide – suggests what to eat when you are in a party so you will not have to just stand and wait for it to be over.
The bottom line
For people who prefers dancing and partying over exercising, this one is for you. You would not even notice that you are burning an explosive amount of calories because of the fun that you are getting from doing the Rockin’ Body workout. Just let Shaun T do his magic in you and order your very own copy from the site before the offer goes away!