You have been into a lot of fitness classes and tried out so many home workout videos. Once you get the hang of it, you find yourself engaging in monotonous, dull workouts over and over again. It is only until you realize you are sacrificing your precious time and energy only to end up not burning calories at all that you get sick of the program and begin reverting back to your old unhealthy ways. When you look back at it, you were almost there. You just got used to the program and you got tired.
Many fitness programs claim to show promising results in terms of the amount of calories burned or with the amount of extra pounds shed. Although most of these claims are true, they are almost always at the expense of getting into boring and repetitious exercises. This shuns potential fitness aficionados, including you, from getting into the fitness journey and from getting a smoking hot body as a side effect.
Chalene Johnson is aware of these issues. This is why she invented the Turbo Jam workout program that is guaranteed to burn as much 1,000 calories in just an hour of fun, intense workouts.
In this review, we will discuss the fundamentals of Turbo Jam and the principle on which it works on. We shall also get to know Chalene Johnson and the things that brought her into creating the Turbo Jam workout program.
If you are ready to bust out all that fat in a very intense yet fun workout, then keep your eyes glued to this article as we give you a walkthrough of the Turbo Jam.
Who is Chalene Johnson?
Chalene Johnson is popularly known as a dedicated fitness guru, a motivational speaker and a New York Times Best Selling author. She is currently the chief executive officer of Team Johnson. She founded this company for the purpose of sharing her passion for fitness health and to help other people in sharing her ideals. She is the first woman to have hosted two #1 infomercials and has worked with many big health companies in the past.
She is a highly sought after motivational speaker who specializes in a lot of topics such as relationships, life balance and business management. She draws happiness from helping others through her motivational workshops and camps, personal writings and online support. She was already featured in so many TV programs and has written several books on topics covering and transcending fitness and health.
She has sold millions of copies of her training courses and included the globally successful PiYo and Turbo Fire. She even holds a world record in the Guinness Book for the most fitness videos. Her programs are very popular among thousands of established health clubs all over the world.
What is Turbo Jam?
Turbo Jam is designed for people like you who wish to lose a lot of extra pounds in just a short while. It combines moves from both dancing and kickboxing to ultimately give you a very fun, upbeat workout. Turbo Jam works both your upper body, lower body and abs at the same time through the principle Turbo Training. It has workouts that vary from the simple routines that are suitable for beginners to the more intense and challenging that are good for those who already figured things out and need more challenge.
Since it crams a lot of fat busting moves in a single workout, Turbo Jam will surely help you lose weight by burning off more than 1,000 calories in one go. This has been proven and tested by a university study recently conducted.
As mentioned above, Turbo Jam uses routines that are albeit like dancing so you can have fun while shedding of fat from your target areas. It includes a variety of workout programs so you can switch from video to the other as you do the exercises every day:
- Learn & Burn – Chalene leads you through the signature “Elite 11” moves you’ll use to blast pounds and inches! (30 minutes)
- 20 Minute Workout – A quick, full-body workout for when you’re short on time. (20 minutes)
- Turbo Sculpt – Shape and tone lean, sexy muscles and target all your problem areas. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Party – A turbocharged dance fest—you won’t want this calorie blaster to end! (45 minutes)
- Ab Jam – Features a standing ab routine that attacks your core from every angle for lean, sexy abs. (20 minutes)
Along with workout videos, you also get to have helpful tools to make sure that you get maximal results when you avail of the Turbo Jam:
- Quick Start Guide that shows you the basics for you to get started with the program
- Workout Calendar that lays out for you a plan of what workout to do for that day
- Turbo Results Eating Plan which helps you keep on track with your diet to complement your workouts
- 24/7 Online Support so you can gain access to professional advice from fitness coaches online, regardless of the time of the day
Why should I buy the Turbo Jam workout program?
The Turbo Jam workout program is definitely the answer to the issue of having to workout in boring background music or with repetitious movements. It is certainly an ice breaker in itself as it uses upbeat music and moves and involves intense routines so you can burn as much calories as when you are doing Pilates, running or swimming. The variety in the workout videos also cuts the monotony of having to repeat a single workout over and over again.
The program also comes with special bonuses from Chalene just to make sure that you get the most out of the deal. These include:
- Turbo Sculpting Gloves to help you in modifying and intensifying the workout routines doubling your benefits
- Punch, Kick & Jam, an additional workout specially made to go with the Turbo Sculpting Gloves
- Turbo Slim® 10-Day Kick Start to jumpstart your fitness journey with immediate results even on the first 10 days of the program
In case you are still not sure if the Turbo Jam really works, you can still order it and try it for 30 days. If it does not work for you, then it is free!
What are you waiting for?
There is finally a workout for people who want to do something more than just working out. With the Turbo Jam workout, you can dance and kick your way into a sexier and healthier body. Check out the before and after photos of the people who are testifying about how effective Turbo Jam is.